Tuesday, October 16, 2007

STRESS

So, here's what's going on, and why I have not been blogging:

1. I have a cold, again. Actually, the cough from my cold in August never completely went away, and it has just flared up again. And I have a recital in 10 days! This is how my body reacts to stress: my respiratory system crashes.

2. Mr. P was hospitalized on Sunday with acute abdominal pain. This is how he reacts to stress: his stomach freaks out. They have no idea what it was, but a CT scan showed a bowel obstruction, which eventually cleared up. However, he is not yet feeling normal. He had a recital coming up, too, and he had to reschedule it.

3. My niece was in a bad horseback riding accident. She is fine but bruised and battered. She is only 9 years old. It is disturbing to see a black-and-blue child.

4. My mom is undergoing her second back surgery in a year and a half. She has been in excruciating pain, so I pray that this second surgery will get her back on her feet (literally).

5. My dad is on my case about every little thing, and I am this close to telling him to bugger off. He doesn't like our "lifestyle" and thinks I'm "in trouble," but he is not "helping me out" in any "constructive way." Bleh! I don't have time for this.

Here's what's going right:

1. Mr. P finished his recording (at least, the recording part of it, still has to edit), so he should have something to market in only a few weeks (God willing).

2. That movie Into the Wild was really cool. Sad, but inspiring.

Yeah, that about does it.

I promise to get back on top of things very soon, with healthy lungs and blogging about fun stuff.