Monday, September 29, 2008

Wanna buy a house?

Today is a good day for me and Mr. P. Our redneck (or, "The Nex" for short), crossbow-loving, pick-up truck-driving, back-yard deer-slaughtering, communal-living, late night horseshoe-playing, front-yard-partying, ceaseless dog-barking neighbors have MOVED OUT. Don't know why, but I do know that four couples were camping out periodically in that small house, because that's who packed up and hauled away stuff. It's weird, because they weren't living there all the time, just part of the time. I guess the economy has affected them, too, and they can't afford Skinhead Meeting House, er... I mean, a Community Party House, anymore. Or, Perhaps all the Obama yard signs have driven them away. I dunno, but their confederate flags and deer carcasses are not our problem anymore.