Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I CAN HAZ WEELZ?


I just got this very swanky cat carrier on wheels free by collecting points from a cat litter. Fresh Step offers free merchandise when you buy their litter (which is good kitty litter, too) and log in your points code on the back of every box. I've been doing it for, like, three years or something now, maybe longer, because I know a while ago I cashed in my points on a kitty bed, which my cat has worn out by now and still loves.

So I was feeling pretty great cashing in another 700 or so points to get a rolling net cat carrier, which I thought would be nice in lieu of the other massive crate that we have to - God forbid- pick up. That crate, and especially the kitty inside it, are heavy.

(I would like to add that Mr. P thinks it pretty funny that I've been so diligent about these darned points, especially when I can't even collect coupons for a grocery store.)

Anyhoo, it came, and I was like, Vinny! Let's give it a spin!



Darned feline is too darned big for darned bag.

The upside? I might be able to use it to shop at the Farmer's Market.