Tuesday, August 12, 2008

With apologizes to Chinese-Americans, and other Chinese friends

I really don't like China. Look, I'm sorry. I know they have an important history and a rich culture, and I know they've contributed so much to other cultures in this world, and I'm sure there are many Chinese individuals who are wonderful. In fact, I know that. I don't hate Chinese people, but I have a strong dislike for the nation at large. Their record on human rights - not to mention cruelty to animals - is appalling. Chairman Mao, who is regarded as a hero, was a cruel dictator who killed a lot of people. And, apparently, the Olympics Opening Ceremony was completely digitally altered. Ok, so that last statement was more tongue-in-cheek, but still. Get over yourself, China. And please quit eating dogs.